Best top 10 Exercise releases endorphins and dopamine

 Stress and depression can affect anyone, including college professors, doctors, housewives, workers, and students. A disease that will affect every aspect of your life; physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of you. I knew this myself when I first recovered from drugs and steroids and severe depression nineteen years ago.

Asthma


Exercise can play an important role in relieving stress and depression. Often people go to group therapy or 12-step programs. But I discovered that the smoke-filled meeting hall was full of people sipping endless cups of coffee and stuffing themselves with bacon and carrots. I use caffeine and sugar to replace drugs that cause a false sense of well-being.

There is growing evidence that exercise can play an important role in the recovery process as a way to alleviate the negative effects of stress, depression, and other emotional disorders. In Overcoming Stress and Depression with Exercise (CF Publishing, 2006), J. Alexander Bodkin, chief of clinical psychopharmacology at McLean Hospital, says, "In my clinical work with people suffering from mood and anxiety disorders and drug abuse, I often find that. regular, moderate-intensity exercise helps greatly. I have seen it time and time again. Exercise alone is not enough until people reach me and get sick, but it is still an important part of the total exercise program. Exercise will speed up recovery, improve well-being, increase tolerance to stress, relieve physical discomfort, improve physical health and appearance, and increase your confidence and self-esteem."

A person suffering from stress,
and depression can reap great benefits from a properly designed fitness program. Exercise produces increased energy (less fatigue), increased productivity, better concentration, improved sleep, and a general sense of well-being.
person suffering


The challenge, of course, is starting and sticking with an exercise program. This is especially true for people who experience emotional stress and depression. A low life expectancy can prevent many people from improving their emotional and physical health. A health club with all the spandex and beautiful people is the last place you want to go if you've had enough.

This fear is understandable, when I first learned how to live drug-free and suffered from severe depression, I couldn't go to the gym even though I didn't know how to exercise. The gym was like a nightclub to me. I wish there was a health club where someone could understand my situation at that time.

I responded to this feeling by turning my knowledge of exercise into a tool for recovery. Now that I can't bench press 400 pounds, I'm starting to focus on the psychological benefits of my fitness. I began to feel every movement-each the muscle group tightening, contracting and stretching. My mind and body become one. For many people, these are two separate things, and I put them together to experience them again.

This training program helps
I feel alive and is the foundation of my work. Today, I am the owner of Custom Fitness Personal Training in Boston, the only personal training center that specializes in working with people suffering from stress and depression. I also work with senior executives who experience daily stress and can be overwhelmed by other things such as work, money, and reputation.

My fitness program, which I call Smart Moves, uses exercise to achieve optimal mental and physical health.

training program

There are a few steps you need to take:

1) WARMUP-5 minutes cycling or walking in place.

2) Tip One- your legs, chest, back, shoulders, hands and. stomach

3) Maintain strength. If the weight is too heavy, you will not be able to focus on muscle movement and there is a real possibility of injury.

4) BE CAREFUL, USE THE RIGHT FORM.

) 5 You want to focus on the mind/muscle connection. Feel the muscles tighten at the top, feel the contraction at the top of the movement, and concentrate on the stretch on the way down.

6) APPEARANCE PERIOD. Inhale through your mouth and exhale through your nose to reduce stress.

7) Step One Go easy and set realistic goals. Don't try to look like Mr. Muscle or a supermodel. If you love to exercise, your looks will follow.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post